PMP® Boot Camp-Project Management Certification
C5T offers our PMP certification exam preparation boot camp to help prepare you to achieve project management excellence.
The PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp prepares students for real-world situations and helps set them up for success with the Project Manager Certificate exam. C5T’s program bridges the gap between operational and technical domains, giving our students a well-rounded education that will help them further their careers. Those who complete our PMP Bootcamp gain interpersonal and practical skills vital to project management, making them better leaders and teammates. Project managers who complete the course can see up to a $10-15k increase in their salary.
If you are looking for a way to advance your current career or start a new one, a PMP certification can help you on your way.
We offer four classes across the year – led by Project Management Institute (PMI®) Authorized Training Partner (ATP®)-certified instructors who are experienced project managers and have proven themselves in various work environments. Instructors provide a high level of teaching and practical experience, giving students a well-rounded view of what is needed to become a successful project manager.
Project Management Certification Requirements
- A four-year degree
- 36 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) Certification
— OR —
- A high school diploma or an associate’s degree (or global equivalent)
- 60 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM Certification
— OR —
- Bachelor or post-graduate degree from a PMI Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Program (GAC)
- 24 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM Certification
Our Exam Prep Boot Camp satisfies the 35-hour education requirement.
PMP Boot Camp Course Description
Our PMP Boot Camp was created by military veterans who wanted to provide the greatest training at the lowest cost. That’s why we provide this training to students preparing for the PMP certification exam and to our employees.
We are a small business that has been working with the US Government and DoD for over 15 years. We’ve been teaching PMP Boot Camps for over seven years and offer in-person and online classes.
As an AF COOL-approved vendor, we use PMI ATP standards and PMI-certified instructors to ensure you receive an outstanding education.
As the first PMI ATP with Premier status in this area, we’ve invested time, resources, and effort into ensuring our course meets PMI criteria, giving you extensive training and the best chance of passing the exam the first time. Alumni can instantly implement the ideas learned at our Boot Camp because it is hands-on and practical.
Our instructors have over 20 years of practical and instructional Project Management expertise and are PMP ATP certified. They do not just show slides and follow a script. They provide real-world examples of how they applied PMP principles in the workplace.
The course cost includes:
- PMI PMP Exam Prep guide
- PMBOK® Guide (Current Edition) and accompanying “Agile Practice Guide.”
- PMI developed courseware
- Hundreds of practice test questions
- Completion Certificate
- Post-Boot Camp Study Plan
- Project Qualification spreadsheet (to help register for the exam)
(Cost of PMI membership or the PMP certification exam not covered).
If you don’t pass the first time, you can attend our course again for up to a year (free of charge) if there is room available. There is a nominal price for new materials.
Live Instructor Led Courses
While our courses are held in person, if a student is sick during the course, our team will work with you to ensure you are able to attend the complete course. This may look like rescheduling the course or attending your course virtually. C5T is a fragrance-free work center for the protection of key personnel. Please do not wear any cologne, deodorant, perfume, or anti-perspirant that has any scent into the C5T Office.
Our class schedule is designed to minimize the amount of time spent away from work while giving students ample time to study between sessions. We end with a practice test where the students can apply the knowledge they gained over the previous four days of instruction, check their progress, and participate in a student-led Q&A session with their instructor. Our class schedule:
2024 Class Schedule
- AF COOL Enrollment Window: January 1-31, 2024
- Army CA Enrollment Window: December 2, 2023 – January 16, 2024
- Enrollment closes on February 20, 2024
- Class dates: March 1-2 and 15-16 from 8:30am-4:30pm with a practice test on March 30, 2024 from 8:30am-11:30am
- AF COOL Enrollment Window: March 14 – April 13, 2024
- Army CA Enrollment Window: February 13 – March 29, 2024
- Enrollment closes on May 3, 2024
- Class dates: May 13-16, 2024 from 8:30am-4:30pm with a practice test on May 17, 2024 from 8:30am-11:30am
- AF COOL Enrollment Window: May 30 – June 29, 2024
- Army CA Enrollment Window: April 30 – June 14, 2024
- Enrollment closes on July 19, 2024
- Class dates: Monday and Wednesday evenings from July 29 – August 28, 2024 at 5:30pm-8:30pm with a practice test on September 4, 2024 from 5:30pm-8:30pm
- AF COOL Enrollment Window: August 19 – September 18, 2024
- Army CA Enrollment Window: July 20 – September 3, 2024
- Enrollment closes on October 8, 2024
- Class dates: October 18-19 and November 1-2 from 8:30am-4:30pm with a practice test on November 16, 2024 from 8:30am-11:30amMarch
Pricing for the C5T PMI-ACP Course (see below for location):
Regular Price: $1,800
10% Off for DoD (Active-Duty Military, Civil Service, Retired, Dependents)
Government Employees and Student Rate: $1,620. Note: Must Show ID / Proof of Status to Qualify for Discounts
DoD / Government Rates (not individual purchase) and Group Discounts are Available.
Our live instruction courses led by industry professionals make our course stand out among others. Virtual training allows you more flexibility, while our live training gives you hands-on mentorship that is tailored to your needs and desired outcome.
- “Program Management education gives you the tools and the knowledge to effectively and efficiently accomplish work in a globally recognized manner. I’ve seen a significant increase in the need for PMs and especially those that are PMP certified. I have over 28 years of military experience and over 6 years as a businessman, and I can attest that of all the certifications out there, PMP is the most universally accepted and respected.” Colonel, Retired
- “It’s not enough to be a subject matter expert anymore. The demand for resources requires individuals to apply their expertise with improved definition, planning, execution, closing, risk analysis, and continuous process improvement, and that comes through the application of Project Management training.” Colonel, USAF Retired
- “Knowing what I know now, I would love to have had the training prior to my first AF staff job as a Major (and I could have benefited from it in every role after that). I always felt as a staff officer that we were responsible for these big programs and yet our processes were poorly defined and unstructured.” Colonel
- “I wish I had had this PMP course as a Wing Commander.” Brig Gen, USAF Retired
- “Thank you so much for the PMP test preparation. I followed your lesson plan and passed the first time!! It was a pleasure working with you!” MSgt, USAF
- “Thank you for the great instruction and mentorship – I took the PMP exam on Friday and passed!” Private Contractor
Why Sign Up For PMP Boot Camp with C5T?
C5T is a Woman-Owned Small Business/Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (WOSB/SDVOSB) located at Scott Air Force Base, IL, and is Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and Defense Contractor Management Agency (DCMA) compliant. Founded in 2005, we have direct and relevant past performance; this experience enables the transfer of our focused PM skills in a straightforward and easy-to-understand way.
C5T began providing PMP exam preparation instruction in 2013 to enhance our productivity on our 15+ government contracts. It was a natural extension to evolve our practical and daily implementation of project management into a PMP Boot Camp to help others develop these skills.
In 2020, C5T became the first PMI Premier ATP in the area and recently renewed our membership at the premier level. Building on our best business practices, the PMI Communities of Practice, and the current Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), we tailor the delivery of our course for each audience. For this opportunity, C5T will provide a PMI ATP-certified PMP instructor to teach project management. Upon completion, attendees will have acquired a language and skills that can immediately be applied to projects.
The instructors for our PMP Exam Prep are seasoned and experienced Project Managers who have proven themselves in various work environments. Beyond experience and proven results, our instructors establish a rapport early and sustain that foundation of trust to ensure maximum student achievement.
Our courses are open to everyone to help them achieve project management excellence. The people on the C5T team have project management expertise, and our certification program has an exceptional pass rate for the certification exam. Students can retake our course for up to a year (free of class charge) subject to space available.
NOTE: There is a nominal fee to cover new study guides and incidentals.
The PMI® Authorized Training Partner seal, PMI logo, Project Management Professional (PMP), and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.